in the small village of Wissenkerke at walking distance from the Eastern
Holiday home Wisske awaits you...
Wisske": your tastefully decorated, self-catering holiday home in the
small village of Wissenkerke, at the peninsula of Noord-Beveland.
- 2 bedrooms /5 pers. max / 68 m² Habitable area
- Free Internet service (WIFI)
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Central heating / laminate flooring
- Baby/small child- equipement: can be set up for your convenience at a small extra charge.
- Your dog (or other pet) is welcome if you keep an eye on it. (after consultation).
--Special prices in low season if you come with 2 persons!
- Own entrance.
- A bright dining area with a large dining table with 6 chairs. Living area with sofa, 2 armchairs and a television with also some English channels.
- Open kitchen includes a gas cooker with 4 rings, an oven, a microwave, an extractor hood, a fridge, small freezer compartment, microwave, Senseo coffee machine and a water boiler. Everything for a comfortable stay. Kitchen towels are included.
- Large private walk in shower with wash basin
- Separate toilet.
- A hair dryer, toilet paper, a drying rack, an iron, an ironing board is available
- a "loggia, a small indoor-garden/sitting area, behind the old big shed-doors . Already in early spring, the ideal spot, to enjoy the morning sun, while having your breakfast
- Possibility to use our washing machine at a small compensation
On the second floor
-First bedroom: 2:two single beds side by side
- Second bedroom : 2 single beds.
- All beds 90 x 200 /with no foot end. On the beds are duvets (140x200).
-The house is rented on self-catering basis. It is not suitable for barbecuing.
- possibility to rent bedding and bath towels.
- a selection of books, some board games, touristic maps, walking guides and pamphlets with region information are present.
-At short distance: You find a supermarket (with daily fresh baked bread), a restaurant (open every day!) and a chip shop.
- The waters of the Eastern Scheldt are at 1200 metres and the Banjaard Beach (Northsea) at about 6 km