A rainy day or you just want to do something different? Then you can choose to go to an indoor playground. Children can enjoy a full day of fun.
- bowling in Goes ( kids upto 11 Years can play there in the indoor playground) or laserbowling in Kamperland
- with disco boats trying to bump other boats (like the bumpercars at the fair, but now on the water)
- glowgolf (glow in the dark minigolf) in Middelburg
- karting indoors in Goes,
--lasergame (Kamperland). You imagine yourself in a totally different world: a spectacular 3-dimensional environnement.
- Lego: look, built and play with lego at "blokje bij blokje" in Vlissingen.
- minigolf in Burgh Haamstede
- Tennis and squash at Omnium in Goes
- skiing or snowboarding at Terneuzen. Alone or with a professional teacher. You can have the ultimate snowfeeling also in Summer..
- Stars watching at "Stichting Volkssterrenwacht". In July and August you can look for the stars trough a huge telescope.
- watching a 3 D film in the planetarium in Kamperland, or another (childrens') movie or even a pink floyd concert.
Attraction parks and indoor playgrounds
Both toddlers and older children can have the times of their lives . For toddlers (0-4 years) and their parents there are especially developed soft-play areas where toddlers can play under supervision of their parents/guardians. For children from 5 to 12 years there are large indoor playfields comprising of trampolines, bungee trampolines, challenging obstacles, slides, tunnels, rope ladders, climbing walls, go-cards, ball-pools, spectacular free-fall slides, bouncy cushions, a toboggan and much more. You can go to the Five-Star-Farm in Kamperland, Eeterij Spelerij Vierlinden in Goes, het Kraayenest in Burgh Haamstede, Mini Mundi in Middelburg, Klok'Uus in 's Heerarendskerke or speelcircus Bambini in Vlissingen.
At the Arsenaal you can get to know how life was like in the time of the pirates, there are exciting pirate attractions. You can enjoy the superb aquariums, the ship simulator, treasure pool, playtime island etc.
Museum: many museums offer special childrens activities or discovery explorations. At regional museum the Meestoof children can join an exciting hunt through the museum and try differnt activities such as cow-milking
-At waterpark Neeltje Jans you can spend the whole day enjoying the sea animals, amazing attractions and exhibitions of the Delta Works! Delta park Neeltje Jans is located in a fantastic location in the middle of the sea, surrounded by the beautiful nature of Zeeland.
- subtropical swimmingpools are to be found in Kamperland, Domburg and Goes.